Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kristen Stewart thought of quitting "Twilight"

With the success of first Twilight, Kristen Stewart is now becoming a paparazzi favorite. She shares that theirs a time that she thought of quitting "Twilight".

Stewart explains, “I’ve totally had the thought; it would be so easy for me to send so many hundreds of girls into such a frenzy by saying I want no part of any future [Twilight] movies.”

“It took a long time for me to admit that I was too bogged down by the first book, to admit to these girls that I wasn’t as… I’m just as obsessed as they are; I read it from an entirely different perspective and had to live it for three months. Yeah, I have thought, many times. ‘What could I do?’ It’d be so easy.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review