Search the web   Search this site

Friday, March 13, 2009

Katy Perry's Sexy Photo Shoot For Esquire

Katy Perry who always wear some crazy outfit has done a more tasteful photo spread in Esquire Magazine.

Here's some interview highlights:

ESQ: What are you trying to achieve with your persona, with your style of dress? Where does that come from?

KP: It's Lucille Ball meets Bob Mackie. It's about innuendo. I want everybody to get the joke, but I want them to think about it for a minute.

ESQ: What do you want to achieve? Do you want to be as big as Gwen Stefani? As big as Madonna? Bigger?

KP: I'd like to say I'd like to be as big as a Gwen or a Madonna, but I think those days of achieving that level are over. The media is bringing everybody down.



ESQ: Sorry about that. How are you adjusting to the paparazzi?

KP: I don't ever do anything to try and bring it upon myself. There are ten thousand other restaurants besides the Ivy. I'm not obsessed with getting my picture taken. You know, there's just so much taken out of context. There's so much nit-picking. I turned my data alerts off.

For the full article, visit Esquire.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review