Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hayden Panettiere set the record straight on Milo and Hawaii incident

Hayden Panettiere wants to straighten some issues about her and Heroes co-star/former boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia and the Hawaii incident. She set the record straight via Ok!

Hayden denies rift issues with former beau: “Milo and I are very close. We have enjoyed and continue to enjoy working together.”

Hayden on the alleged outburst incident in Hawaii: "I have tremendous respect for the media and reporters – particularly the press who treat the people they are interviewing with dignity," she says. "I am appreciative that the press has supported me, my career, and especially the causes I feel passionately about. While in Hawaii, one reporter grabbed me suddenly from behind and frightened me. It happens. Typically, the press has treated me with great respect."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review