Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Drew Barrymore does W Magazine (April 2009)

Drew Barrymore, who is looking radiantly lovely shares some details about her life and career in the April 2009 issue of W Magazine.

Some highlights of her interview:

On able to focus on herself for a change, "I like making people feel good, but it was great not to have to please anybody," she says. "I was out there for myself and for her."

Barrymore sees theirs as a “love story” and calls her relationship with her own mother “the polar opposite”, “My mother and I split ways when I was very young and have never really reconciled.”

On her five year relationship with New York rocker Fabrizio Moretti of the Strokes, “one of the most, if not the most, important relationships I’ve had in my life,” says the actress. “We’re still very close. I’m just learning who I am and how relationships work and how to make them function. No different from anyone else.”

On enjoying every bit of her career, “I’m finally like, I can do these things,” she says. “Now I can start to experience more joy and not be so worried all the time—that would be a really important liberation for me.”

For the full article, visit W magazine website.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review