Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Diddy is just giving a favor to Chris Brown and Rihanna during "Dark Time"


Sean "Diddy" Combs feels that he is just extending a helping hand as he opens the door of his Miami home for Chris Brown and Rihanna.

Diddy gave his reason as he guested on the Ellen DeGeneres Show saying "I don't think it's right for anybody to hit anybody" but he feels that time "It was a dark time for them and I was there as more of a support."

Diddy also said, "I don't cast a stone – cast judgment on anybody. So, if friends ask me for a favor, then I'm going to be there for a favor as long as I know the energy of the favor is positive."

Ellen said that she didn’t want any girl out there thinking it’s acceptable to go back to a guy who hit her, Diddy responded with: “I don’t think it’s right for anybody to hit anybody…. "We know sometimes relationships get ugly...We don't know exactly what's going on. There are two young individuals involved. We need to pray for them and we need to do things to support them.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review