Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sports Illustrated’s 2009 Swimsuit cover girl Bar Refaeli

This is the body that almost all women is dying to have. Leonardo DiCaprio’s gorgeous and enticing girlfriend Bar Refaeli flaunt her sexy body in the latest 2009 Swimsuit Issue of Sports Illustrated.

The 23-year-old Israeli model gave a teasing imaginations to the readers for wearing that string bikini with the cover tagline: "Bikinis or nothing".

Being the cover of SI, She said, "It was my dream. When I was 15 and started modeling, my agent came to my house with Sports Illustrated magazines and taught me to look at the girls and the way they communicated with the camera. I learned from them."



















Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review