Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Miley Cyrus: I cut my uvula today on a piece of chicken

Miley Cyrus with a rough voice has released a new video blog telling that she accidentally cut her uvula on a piece of chicken. Checkout the clip, it seems you're watching a beauty pageant, her friend as her translator.

Miley said, "Ok so...Today the reason I sound like this is because I cut my uvula. he way the nurse explained it to me is, you know that cartoon when that really obnoxious baby screams and you see that waggling thing around in their mouth? That’s a uvula. That's your lesson for today. I cut my uvula today on a piece of chicken. I put too much dressing on it and it got slippery and it got caught and it cut my uvula....I hope to feel better soon. I'm sure will because she got the love of her fans, don't cut your uvula.”


Wiki: The uvula is the conic projection from the posterior edge of the middle of the soft palate. It plays a key role in the articulation of the sound of the human voice to form the sounds of speech.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this weird? broadcasting how u got uvula cut by a piece of chicken?! hahahaha! funny

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review