Search the web   Search this site

Monday, January 12, 2009

Kelly Clarkson: "they have definitely photoshopped the crap out of me"

Kelly Clarkson expresses how she's glad and excited about her new album entitled “All I Ever Wanted” which is set to release on March 17, 2009 and somehow complains via her blog about her album cover which is photo-shopped, stating "definitely photo-shopped the crap out of me."

[checkout below the album cover & Single cover link]

She said in her post entry "4 days", "I’m ready for y’all to hear this album! i’m so proud of it!! i think it’s 4 more days and my first single drops at radio and i’m super super pumped!! we decided the cover of the album and just in case you haven’t seen it i’ll post it! it’s very colorful and they have definitely photo-shopped the crap out of me but i don’t care haha! whoever she is, she looks great ha! i’ve had so much fun with this album i really hope y’all dig it woohooooooooooo!!!!"

Also in her blog, she said that she is currently promoting her album in London.

Checkout her "“All I Ever Wanted” album cover and “My Life Would Suck Without You” single cover.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review