Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brad Pitt straighten some issues about Angelina and Jennifer

Before it becomes gloomy, Brad Pitt defended his current partner Angelina Jolie on the issue about the failure of his marriage with former wife, Jennifer Aniston. This is what he had to say via W Magazine interview.

Public's wrong interpretation on how he and Angelina started the "Affair": “What people don’t understand is that we filmed [Mr. & Mrs. Smith] for a year. We were still filming after Jen [Aniston] and I split up. Even then it doesn’t mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn’t. I’m very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful. [The film] will mean something to our kids. It will, that’s all.”

On the "really uncool" comment of Aniston to Jolie: “Listen, man, Jen is a sweetheart. I think she got dragged into that one, and then there’s a second round to all of that Angie versus Jen. It’s so created.”

Current relationship with Jennifer Aniston: “We still check in with each other. She was a big part of my life, and me hers. I don’t see how there cannot be [that]. That’s life, man. That’s life.”

On photographing Angie for W magazine’s November 2008 photo spread: “We have fun working together; these things bring you closer. And let me tell you, it’s really sexy to see your loved one through the lens. I went much further [than the cover shot of Jolie breast-feeding]. I didn’t show those.”

How family life has changed him: “I quit smoking. That was the only thing that got me to quit. That was it. Done.”

For the full article, visit WMagazine.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review