Search the web   Search this site

Monday, January 12, 2009

Amy Winehouse is in Love and off the drugs

Always wild and controversial Amy Winehouse proudly announced that she is starting straighten up her lifestyle and for the first time she said via News of the World, "I can definitely say I AM off the drugs".

Wow! Amy is in love!!!!

Her Caribbean getaway and hooking up with a new man in her life, 21-year-old Josh Bowman. She is now saying, “I’ve finally escaped from hell. I’m in love again and I don’t need drugs. Look at me, I’m glowing!” and added “When I’m with Josh I don’t need drugs to feel good because he makes me feel so amazing.”

The only thing is Amy is still married Blake Fielder-Civil. Amy reveals that “Blake was rubbish in bed. Do you know what? Almost every time I slept with him it was like I was dead."

How long this happiness will last? Her new found happiness will start helping her put her ways on the right track.

[Source: News of the World]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review