Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jennifer Aniston posed naked in GQ magazine (January 2009)

GQ magazine chose the best accessory-dress for their provocative cover girl in the January 2009 issue, A Necktie.

The glossy mag features the lovely and naked Jennifer Aniston as she bares and answers questions about her ex Bradd Pitt, her current John Mayer and many more..

Some highlights:

Jen on rumors about being pregnant and marriage to John Mayer: "I am not having his baby. And I have not popped the question"

Jen on her boyfriend John Mayer: “Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I’d heard … you know, uh ‘Your Body’ – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it’s just great to sit and be witness t that. It’s kind of like, Whoa!”

Jen on Brad Pitt: “We don’t not talk. When there’s something to congratulate or celebrate, there’s always an exchange. But there’s no charge on it.

Jen on double sexual standard problem in Hollywood : "Look, I think all women on some level just want to rage against the machine," she says. "There are too many movies out there that don't empower women, movies in which their only way of being happy is finding a man. And you know, that's not my favorite theme."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review