Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alluring Eva Mendes in Allure Mag (Jan. 2009)

Curvaceous actress Eva Mendes talks about her controversial 2008 life and career in the January 2009 issue of Allure magazine.

She opens up about hher rehab stint, the banning of her Calvin Klein ad and many more...

Some snippets:

Eva on the Calvin Klein ads that were banned because they featured a nude Mendes rolling around in the sheets of a bed: “Can you trust me on this one for a second? My nipple — it is soooo not a big deal. You just see the nipple for a split second while I’m rolling around on a bed. That’s it!”

Eva on her never-confirmed but highly reported stint in rehab last winter:
“Ummmmm … I’m not confirming or denying rehab.”

Eva on whether her stunning looks are helping or hurting her Hollywood career: “I’m not one of those actresses who says that because of my good looks I don’t get offered the right things. No! I’m not being offered the things I want because I haven’t shown my ability as an actress.”






Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review