Search the web   Search this site

Friday, November 7, 2008

Uma Thurman does InStyle UK (December 2008)

British InStyle is featuring Uma Thurman on thier December 2008 cover issue. She opens up about her life, her divorce and many more...

Some excerpts from the interview article:

Uma on her reputation: “I have a reputation for being aloof, but the truth is I’m initially intimidated by people. Get me started though and I won’t come up for air.”

Uma on her looks: “It’s the same with all actresses. Whether it’s there beautiful long wavy hair or their extraordinary lips or their sparkling green eyes or warm laugh, they’re pegged to some physical attribute. If I looked distinctly different, I would have a different kind of career and different kinds of challenges. But there are plenty of challenges that come from being a tall girl. Nobody would have thought I would have a 20-year career in front of me when I started!”

Uma on her divorce from Ethan Hawk: “It has been four years and I don’t want to focus my life on that. If people want to know what I think of my ex-husband having another child, why not just say that I wish the father or my children all the happiness in the world?”

Uma onn her recent engagement to Swiss Financer Arpad Busson: “I know a lot will be written about it – most of it untrue I should add. What can I say? I’m excited, optimistic and joyful.”


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review