Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scarlett Johansson talks about Lindsay Lohan in Allure (December 2008 issue)

Scarlett Johansson who is just recently wed graces the December 2008 cover issue of Allure Magazine. She talks about that she is still in the dark why Lindsay Lohan hates her and she didn't know the song "I Kissed a Girl" of Katy Perry.

On not knowing why Lindsay Lohan doesn’t like her: “I really don’t know that person. I only met her, like, three times.” (Scarlett did lose the lead role in The Parent Trap to Lindsay when she was 13.)

On Lindsay scrawling vulgar words about the actress on a NYC bathroom stall 2½ years ago: “That’s what I heard. I don’t know what the motivation was behind that. I remember it was something really vulgar — I mean, shockingly so, like, ‘Whoa, what, who are you?’”

On Katy Perry, who penned the tune "I Kissed a Girl" after her : "I had no idea [about the song] -- I should get a cut!" she says. "That's flattering, but my lips are kind of taken."

On Woody Allen once calling her his muse: “I don’t inspire that work that Woody does. I’m just lucky to fit into the ‘young woman’ category in his movies. But make no mistake, I know that if it wasn’t me, it would be someone else.”

On the tattoo on her forearm: “It’s kind of personal. It’s a sunrise, and it makes me happy when I look at it.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review