Search the web   Search this site

Friday, November 14, 2008

Angelina Jolie want some timeout and focus on her family

Angelina Jolie is planning a break from acting, focus on her family and eventually becoming a grandmother.

The influential mom has a recent interview with BBC and she says, “I don’t plan to keep acting very long. I’m ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day. I’m not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity.”

“I don’t think I’ll ever say I’m never, ever gonna work because maybe there’s that interesting project where I feel creative,” she adds. “I like being home a lot. First and foremost, I have a lot of children, and I need to make sure they’re growing right and they’ve got us there for them.”


Watch BBC's interview to Angelina Jolie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angelina Jolie is an amazing woman. I truly wonder if they will be adopting anymore kids. They certainly seem to be happy. However, she is a star and will probably want to get back to work ASAP. :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review