Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jennifer Lopez - "Deseo For Men"

Another celebrity who is building her merchandising empire is Jennifer Lopez. The singer-actress who looks sleek in white sleeveless belted minidress has launched her new fragrance "Deseo For Men" at Macy’s Herald Square in New York City.


On her inspiration to the new fragrance, J.Lo said, "I wanted to capture the intimate and personal nature of a man who is sexy, yet strong."







Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who loves to taste new stuff. Presently I'm making my personalized photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a truly awesome website which explains how to make solar panels and so on. The place explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how accurate the data given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it would be great and I would extremely appreciate it, cauze I really like [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review