Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Anne Hathaway is a Edgy princess

Anne Hathaway's life fairy tale was open up to reality with her experience to her past relationship. She talks about taking risks, growing up, and getting her priorities straight on the new issue of Entertainment Weekly.

Here's some snippets:

The "Devil wears Prada" contributionto her career: "The whole Devil Wears Prada gang raised my understanding of what it is to be a great actor. They were just operating on another level than I ever had. I was inspired to throw caution to the wind because that's what I saw them doing."

Closing an old chaper on her life:
"I feel like I've come out on the other side of a lot of things, not just the obvious — what's in the press. A lot of baggage that I carried around for a long time, even before I was in the situation that I was in, has been cleared away."

For the full article, visit EW.






Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review