Search the web   Search this site

Friday, August 8, 2008

Selena Gomez want to create a Band

Selena Gomez doesn't want to stay solo, she's thinking on forming a band. The Wizards of Waverly Place star wants pop/rock flavored on her music.

In her MTV News interview, the rising Disney teen-queen said, "I'm going to be in a band — no Selena Gomez stuff," and added “I’m not going to be a solo artist. I think that I don’t want my name attached to it.”

"I basically want to make music that is fun and that parents and kids can jump around to and have a good time to," she said. "I will be singing, and I'm learning drums and playing electric guitar."

"I would like to try it and kind of switch it up," she said. "When I do the tour and stuff, I would like to do maybe a section on the piano or on guitar or on drums."

More Selena Interview:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review