Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kim Kardashian in Radar Magazine : "bootylicious socialite"

Kim Kardashian spoke some issues, her famous butt and she recreate Brooke Shields' 1980 Calvin Kleins Jeans campaign ads in the latest September issue of Radar Magazine.

Here's some snippets of the interview:

Why do you think people like your family so much?
"We're a real family! People are attracted to the glitz and the glamour, but they also like that we fight like normal families and make up like normal families. I think everyone goes through the kind of drama my family's not afraid to show."

Was that the most difficult time for you as the child of divorced parents?
"Yeah, definitely. The divorce happened when I was 10, and my mom met Bruce right away and six months later she was remarried. My mom had three girls and a boy and Bruce had three boys and a girl. After the trial we had to mend the family. And we did. My dad and Bruce became really close friends. Father's Day would be all of us together, and then the guys would go golfing."

Is it weird to you that complete strangers are so interested in your ass?
"I love my butt, but enough already. At first I thought it was funny and flattering, but it's tiresome now. I've seen magazines where plastic surgeons are saying, "If you want a butt like this it has to be fake," and I'm just like, "Dude, have you ever seen an Armenian girl before?" I love that I'm curvy, but I'm on this major kick to try and lose weight, especially in my butt. I'm just so over it! When you're posing on the red carpet and the paparazzi shout, "Turn around! Turn around!"--it gets a little offensive."

It's not just the paps. Your childhood friend Paris Hilton said that your butt "reminds [her] of cottage cheese inside a big trash bag."
"That's so nasty! Wasn't that nasty? She called and apologized, and I accepted her apology. She said she was joking. I kind of laugh it off, like, "You know, I've never denied having cellulite." Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. If she thinks my butt looks like that, I don't really care. At least I have a butt."

For the full article, visit Radar.

more pics after the jump....






photo courtesy of Radar Online.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review