Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Alessandra de Rossi will join ABS-CBN's I Love Betty La Fea

Alessandra de Rossi, consider as one of the Philippines' best young actress has decided to accept a project for ABS-CBN. This is after she turned down a primetime soap project (La Lola) for GMA Network.

According to her rep., Alessandra will be part in the upcoming ABS-CBN's I Love Betty La Fea primetime series. She will also do another soap with her as the lead star. The Kapamilya network is really boosting up the line up of their upcoming show.

Alessandra de Rossi's statement via PEP, "I am happy of what is happening right now. I'll be forever grateful and thankful to GMA because even if I'm not an exclusive artist of the station, they supported me through the years that I'm with them."


Meanwhile, She is currently taping a episode for e Chick-lit series in TV5.

photo courtesy of FHM

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review