Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sean “Diddy” Combs reached the STAR


Sean “Diddy” Combs joined the elite group of celebrities with a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame at Los Angeles landmark Mann’s Chinese Theatre.

Diddy has plans to split his time between Los Angeles and New York to pursue his acting career.

Combs considered this as a coming-out party here in Hollywood and he told the press, “I don’t have nothing to hide about that. If I’m going to come some place, I’m going to make some noise, and you’re going to know I’m here.”

Sean also said, “Today is one of the best days of my life,” and added “Today is proof if you believe, all your dreams can come true. If it wasn’t for my mother, I wouldn’t be here. You can get a lot of honors, but there’s nothing that means as much as the love of your mother. This right here, I hope it makes you proud Mom. I love you so much. I owe my whole life to you.”


The walk of Fame awardee will celebate his star with a lavish party tonight at billionaire Ron Burkle’s estate in Beverly Hills.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review