Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Vanessa Minnillo in Vegas Magazine

The mix of Filipino, Italian and Irish host/actress Vanessa Minnillo is featured in the March issue of Vegas magazine.

Some interview excerpts:

Vanessa about opportunities.
“One thing my dad instilled in me is don’t live with regret. So everything I want to do in life I’m going to jump into. Everyone thought I was crazy when I tried out for Miss Teen USA, because I’d never done pageants. I even thought I was crazy. But I won it, and that gave me every single opportunity I have today. I’m so glad I didn’t listen to everyone else and not do it.”

Vanessa on acting career.
"Acting is something new for me, and you have to master this craft. It's not just something you jump into.

"Acting is a different way to entertain people. Most people know how to be themselves in front of the camera, but interpreting a character takes a lot. Once I get the right role, I'll just feel it."

source

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review