Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heidi Klum and Will Ferrell are fooling around in 2008 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Supermodel Heidi Klum together with comedian Will Ferrell in their fooling around theme photo shoot for the 2008 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Creative and funny shots in the pool, red carpet, court and many more....

Some Excerpts from Will and Heidi interview:

When you and Heidi got together for the Swimsuit shoot, the atmosphere seemed ...
Hot! Yeah, she's a wildcat. Pretty much every shot came down to one of us trying to get the other's pants off. The one where I'm biting her -- can I say A-S-S? -- that was one of the craziest moments. She told me, 'You need to just bite my ass.' I was kind of mimicking, half-doing it, so she stopped and said, 'No! Really bite it!' It was one of the most surreal moments in my entertainment life.

You were one of the rare models who had issues about disrobing for SI. Why?
Well, Heidi kept trying to get me in my underwear. Begging, really. I had to say, 'Believe me, I don't have a problem [disrobing]; I do it a lot in my movies. But I'm riding the line of people who celebrate that and the people who are getting sick of it.' There isn't a moratorium on pants removal; I'm just trying to be a little more judicious about it. It put me in the unimaginable position of turning Heidi Klum down when she asked me to take my pants off.

How did Mrs. Ferrell feel about that?
My wife is incredibly accepting of all these things. She just rolled with it. She came by the shoot and walked in right at the moment when I was biting Heidi's butt. Heidi felt slightly self-conscious for a second -- and then she went right back into it. [Will stops to tend to his 3-year-old son, Magnus.]

For the full article interview click,HERE.

Will Ferrell & Heidi Klum video photoshoot,HERE.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

more pics after the jump....


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review