Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rihanna got a new skin art

Rihanna must be bored so she want to add more art to her skin. The 19 year old singer visits Hollywood’s Body Electric tattoo parlor on Melrose to add some new art work to her skin.
Rihanna said, “I like hanging out in tattoo shops. I am so intrigued by tattoos. It’s an entire culture, and I study it. Sometimes I go with friends or just by myself. I get bum-rushed, but I don’t care. I don’t take security.”

She has more than five tattoos in her body art collections.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

more pics after the jump....


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review