Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jennifer Lopez “Harper’s Bazaar” February 08

Jennifer Lopez grace the February 2008 cover of Harper’s Bazaar. Headline reads JLO has “a sexy new fragrance and a baby on the way.”

Some Interview Excerpts:

JLo on not having to tell the world she’s pregnant: “I kind of feel like everybody knew anyway. I was on tour with a bubble gut!”

JLo on the public’s fascination with her pregnancy: “I do realize people want to know because they’re interested, but this is the first time I’m going through this. This is my experience and my husband’s experience, and we get to hold that for a little while. We’re just getting used to the fact that we’ve told everybody.”

JLo on taking time off after giving birth: “I don’t know - and I like that, because my life has been so planned for so many years. Once I did the tour, I really just wanted to shut it down, and since then I’ve had to do three things, including a video. It may not sound like a lot, but you know, as this point, any woman can sympathize. It is a lot. I was ready just to sit.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review